TBIG Wins Platinums in TKMPN 2017
Posted on 8th December 2017
In the event of the National Quality & Productivity Convention (TKMPN) 2017, TBIG presented its five best innovations and succeeded to collect two platinum and three gold awards.
Jakarta, 8 December 2017 - PT.Tower Bersama Infrastucture, Tbk. (“TBIG”) managed to collect the platinum awards at the National Quality & Productivity Convention (TKMPN) 2017 held in Padang, West Sumatera on 26 – 30 November 2017.
In its participation this year, TBIG sent its five best innovations successfully implemented in 2017. Consisting of two individual improvements (SS) and three improvement groups (QCC).
TBIG Chief Business Support Officer, Lie Si An stated that the innovation presented in TKMPN is an innovation that has been applied in the company’s operations. “We always encourage employees to innovate in developing new ways to produce effective solutions for the company. Every year there is always something new that comes from our employee, “ he explained.
Meanwhile, in a separate occasion, Herman Setya Budi, the President Director of PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure Tbk. appreciated the success of TBIG contingent in TKMPN 2017. “Innovation has become the DNA in TBIG. All employees are always given motivation to create effective innovation to improve productivity and services for our customers,” he said.
And below are the 5 teams managed to achieve the following predicate:
- SS – RAMDAN with improvement title “Micro Tower Design for Rooftop Needs with Bigger Capacity Space” received PLATINUM
- SS – IRMAN with improvement title “Optimizing Data Synchronization by Creating TBG Sys Inter-Server Sync Tools Script” received GOLD
- QCC – LED INC. with innovation title “Improving Distribution & Penetration Achievement Rate on Medium-Level Employees through ILEARNS (INTEGRATED LEARNING SYSTEM)” received GOLD
- QCC – A1 STAGER with improvement title “Eliminating Site Unavailability Cancellation on Level 1 MCP by Strengthening and Re-engineering (STAR)” received PLATINUM
- 5R – MRC with improvement title “Building 5R Culture through Cek Oshin Day (COD) to improve work place governance in HCM Division” received GOLD and Best Presentation
TKMPN is an annual event held to calibrate the quality improvement made by companies at the national level.
This year the total number of participants in attendance was 2,160 people from 141 companies including state-owned and private companies such as Semen Indonesia Group, Pupuk Kaltim, PT KAI, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia, Astra Group, Krakatau Steel, BCA and others. In this event, each participant demonstrates the success of the quality improvement and productivity works of individuals/groups with award ratings ranging from Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
About PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure Tbk:
PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure Tbk (“TBIG”) is a provider of telecommunications infrastructure for the placement of BTS by telecommunications operators in Indonesia. TBIG is publicly listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange and is majority owned by Saratoga Group and Provident Capital.
For more information:
Helmy Yusman Santoso
Director & Corporate Secretary
PT. Tower Bersama Infrastructure, Tbk.
Telp: +6221-2924 8900
Faks: +6221-2157 2015